"[My relationships were] like I was in these movies where the script was only half-written. When I’d get to the end of this half-script, the other actors wanted me to ad lib. But I had never gotten the hang of that. That’s why these movies were always box-office failures. Six of them in the past twenty years. I always blew the lines." ~ from my horrible first novel "Learn How To Pretend." (unpublished)(obviously)

Monday, January 13, 2014

Living off the grid

He lives in a tree, doesn't wear shoes, and brushes his teeth with a pinecone

Meet the fame-shunning man behind National Geographic's 'The Legend of Mick Dodge.' 
Interesting story over at Mother Nature Network.
He's also the subject of a National Geographic series titled The Legend of Mick Dodge
Also a related piece at The Earthgym


No comments: