"[My relationships were] like I was in these movies where the script was only half-written. When I’d get to the end of this half-script, the other actors wanted me to ad lib. But I had never gotten the hang of that. That’s why these movies were always box-office failures. Six of them in the past twenty years. I always blew the lines." ~ from my horrible first novel "Learn How To Pretend." (unpublished)(obviously)

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Are You Alive or Just Breathing? 10 Ways to Feel More Alive





Have you ever noticed that sometimes we go about life doing things everyday and we end up in a bit of a rut? Maybe we lost sight of the magic in life; or the excitement that was once there as a kid but now seems to be lost in the piles of responsibility and hustle of our everyday lives? I of course have felt these things in my life as well and at various times I’ve noticed that the only way out of these situations you may feel stuck in, is to really shake things up. While most of our challenges can be related back to fear in the end, just me telling you to “address the fear,” isn’t going to be much help is it? So let’s get practical with it. Let’s throw out 10 ideas to start bringing more experiences into our life and spice things up a little. Before we get into this list fully, remember that we must also look within when it comes to how we feel in life, more often than not, the dis-ease we feel with life starts within!

READ THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE AT Collective-evolution.com

No comments: