"[My relationships were] like I was in these movies where the script was only half-written. When I’d get to the end of this half-script, the other actors wanted me to ad lib. But I had never gotten the hang of that. That’s why these movies were always box-office failures. Six of them in the past twenty years. I always blew the lines." ~ from my horrible first novel "Learn How To Pretend." (unpublished)(obviously)

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Genius Is...

Genius Is...:

Says Grant Snider "I drew this comic for Red Lemon Club, a great site of advice and inspiration for creative professionals. Thanks to illustrator and creative blogger Alex Mathers for the gig! Be sure to check out his other site, Ape on the Moon, for interviews and portfolios from a vast array of illustrators.

You can order a poster at my shop."

No comments: