"[My relationships were] like I was in these movies where the script was only half-written. When I’d get to the end of this half-script, the other actors wanted me to ad lib. But I had never gotten the hang of that. That’s why these movies were always box-office failures. Six of them in the past twenty years. I always blew the lines." ~ from my horrible first novel "Learn How To Pretend." (unpublished)(obviously)

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Come all ye weary and heavy laden.....

Come A' ye tramps and hawker lads.  
Come all ye young and tender maidens. 
Come and get your love. 

Come and go blue. 
Come Round again. 
Come away with me. 
Come away with me. 

Come back baby. 
Come back down. 
Come back down. 
Come back to us Barbara Lewis Hare Krishna Beauregard. 
Come down here. Come fly with me. 

Come in, come in. 

Come Monday. 
Come on. Come on. 
Come on (let's go tonight. 
Come on come on. 
Come on in my kitchen. 

Come on Joe. 
Come on out. Come on over. 
Come on over tonight. 

Come on, Santa. 
Come on out and Play. 
Come pick me up. 
Come Rain or come shine. 
Come sail away. 
Come thou fount of every blessing. 

Come to me. 
Come to my Window. 
Come to the table. 
Come to view. 

Comedown. 
Comes a time. 
Comes and goes. 

A comet appears.
~A selection of songs on my iPod

No comments: