"[My relationships were] like I was in these movies where the script was only half-written. When I’d get to the end of this half-script, the other actors wanted me to ad lib. But I had never gotten the hang of that. That’s why these movies were always box-office failures. Six of them in the past twenty years. I always blew the lines." ~ from my horrible first novel "Learn How To Pretend." (unpublished)(obviously)

Monday, March 11, 2013

Another rendition of the Piedra Lisa Shot


Another rendition of the Piedra Lisa Shot by rraabfaber
Another rendition of the Piedra Lisa Shot, a photo by rraabfaber on Flickr.
Creative Commons License
Another Rendition of Piedra Lisa Shot by Rick Robb is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://www.flickr.com/photos/23107483@N06/8549340089/.

No comments: