"[My relationships were] like I was in these movies where the script was only half-written. When I’d get to the end of this half-script, the other actors wanted me to ad lib. But I had never gotten the hang of that. That’s why these movies were always box-office failures. Six of them in the past twenty years. I always blew the lines." ~ from my horrible first novel "Learn How To Pretend." (unpublished)(obviously)

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Andre Kertesz, Nara (Japan) November 8, 1968

“I do believe in an everyday sort of magic - the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we’re alone.”

- Charles de Lint, courtesy of Whiskey River.
Andre Kertesz, Nara (Japan) November 8, 1968. Thank you, 3wings.
Andre Kertesz, Nara (Japan) November 8, 1968.

No comments: