"[My relationships were] like I was in these movies where the script was only half-written. When I’d get to the end of this half-script, the other actors wanted me to ad lib. But I had never gotten the hang of that. That’s why these movies were always box-office failures. Six of them in the past twenty years. I always blew the lines." ~ from my horrible first novel "Learn How To Pretend." (unpublished)(obviously)

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Quote about INFJ

"I think all INFJ should wear some sort of marker or have some sort of code word so that we can more easily find each other.
When you suspect someone is INFJ

INFJ A: Thats a lovely ring you have.

INFJ B: Its represents Gods only tear

INFJ A: he cries for love

*secret handshake*

INFJ B: So, dinner at 8 ?"


~GurrenZero

No comments: