"[My relationships were] like I was in these movies where the script was only half-written. When I’d get to the end of this half-script, the other actors wanted me to ad lib. But I had never gotten the hang of that. That’s why these movies were always box-office failures. Six of them in the past twenty years. I always blew the lines." ~ from my horrible first novel "Learn How To Pretend." (unpublished)(obviously)

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

SITREP

Interesting session with my counselor today. I'd not realized not realized how important a sense of purpose is to me. I realize that much of the pain I'm feeling as a result of the breakup is the loss of that sense.

Other good stuff came out, too. I wish I could go more often. I just want to get better. If I got better then everything would be.... better. X-p

If only I had sound mental health, then I'd be happy.

No comments: