"[My relationships were] like I was in these movies where the script was only half-written. When I’d get to the end of this half-script, the other actors wanted me to ad lib. But I had never gotten the hang of that. That’s why these movies were always box-office failures. Six of them in the past twenty years. I always blew the lines." ~ from my horrible first novel "Learn How To Pretend." (unpublished)(obviously)

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Mars v. Venus? What a cliche title!


I posted this thing, not because I think it's true in broad spectrum terms. I posted it because I don't think of myself in the terms of the men. I do think women think about me in the terms of the women.

This is some horrible writing I'm doing. 

It's all about some balance here. See that vertical line? That's where we need to be.

Fuck this graphic. What a stupid piece of shit.

Thank you.

No comments: